Saturday, September 26, 2020

ONLINE CLASS


When their classes are at eight 8,

They wake up at nine 9.

This is the situation of classes online🖧.

Teacher says, "Tolerating them,

has become a daily habit of mine📅."

When teacher asks a question several times,

There are many children who never reply.

Teacher asked a question to Ramesh in an online class🖥.

He had network issues so he couldn't hear teacher's voice.

Then the class started making a lot of noise.

Everyone thought Ramesh was shy,

So he didn't want to give any reply.

The teacher got angry😠,

Here interrupted Henry,

"Ma'am, I couldn't complete the point,

Which was given at the last."

The teacher replied, "I won't repeat it,

Because I know, you were doing time pass."

By mistake Angela unmuted her mic🔊,

The voice came from there was,

"Mom, please bring me some water,

filled in a glass,

I can't get it myself,

because going on is my online class🖳.",

Her mother gave water filled in a glass🌊,

The teacher said, " Kindly, Attend the class💻."

Teacher said to everyone, " Please be on mute."

Which caused a little dispute.

The Teacher said, "Tanya, On your video fast."

Everyone started laughing😂,

Because everyone saw her goat eating green grass🐐.

Reena said, "Ma'am, I can see the blur screen,"

Ma'am asked, 

"But why are you eating vanilla Ice - cream?🍦"

Ramu said, "Ma'am, My battery....

Oh, my battery is low,

So, I need to leave and go. "

Shipra said, 

"Ma'am, My parents gave me a task,

To watch today's live weather forecast."

Everyone asked, 

"Ma'am, Why are you wearing mask😷,

Between the Online class?"

Varuni asked, "Ma'am, Are you there?"

Teacher replied, "Now the class is over,

Bye everyone, And Take care!"


-TULIKA TIWARI

6 comments:

Read, Comment & Share!
Thanks a lot for making my day!!!❤