Sunday, October 31, 2021

HORROR BOOK


Flipping the pages📃,

Reading the same book since ages📙.

I have by-hearted this story📖,

Just like 2016 film – Finding Dory🐠.

 

Pages full with terror,

Hearing the voices horror.

With very long chapters to read, indeed🔖.

The book had no drama, but full of suspense📑,

Reminding me the hours of reading I spent🕧.

 

I was pulled inside this book,

With sharp, long nails💅,

The only thing I could see was a grey tail🐃.

 

When my eyes opened👀,

I could see everything blur,

But I remember, I saw something like fur.

Slowly, Slowly, My vision became clear.

 

I was lost in a huge city🏙,

For myself now I feel pity.

Finally I saw someone with their heads big🗣,

Wearing a purple wig🟣.

 

I was in an unknown place,

That place frightens me so much.

Never imagined it beforehand,

Never gonna go back to that scary land.


-TULIKA TIWARI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read, Comment & Share!
Thanks a lot for making my day!!!❤