Tuesday, November 26, 2019

COLOUR ME HAPPY


If I were the colour ‘‘Red🔴’’,

I’d have a tiny head. 


If I were the colour ‘‘Yellow🟡’’,
I’d be a happy fellow.


If I were the colour “Golden”,

I’d act like a witch and put you in the cauldron.


If I were the colour “Lime”,

I’d say its story time.


If I were the colour ‘‘Green🟢’’,
I’d grow like a big string bean.


If I were the colour “Teal”,

I’d accept a big deal.


If I were the colour “Turquoise”,

I’d make a lot of noise.


If I were the colour “Cyan”,

I’d catch fishes like a fisherman🎣.


If I were the colour “Blue🔵”,

I’d sing sad songs for you🎤.


If I were the colour “Aquamarine”,

I’d be forever mean.


If I were the colour “Navy”,

I’d make my hairs wavy.


If I were the colour “Maroon”,

I’d help you clean the house using a broom🧹.


If I were the colour "Purple🟣",

I' d own a pet Turtle🐢.


If I were the colour “Indigo”,

I’d bow and say you Hello🙇.


If I were the colour “Violet”,

I’d make my head a bucket.


If I were the colour “Pink”,

I’d never blink👀.


If I were the colour “Magenta”,

I’d make a lengthy agenda.


If I were the colour ‘‘White⚪’’,
I’d see you a pretty bright.


If I were the colour “Brown🟤”,

I’d wear Golden crown👑.


If I were the colour “Silver”,

I’d be a small fish swimming in the river🐟.


If I were the colour ‘‘Gray’’,
I would think you a tasty prey.


If I were the colour ‘‘Black’’,

I’d open a shop of rack.

 

-TULIKA TIWARI

2 comments:

Read, Comment & Share!
Thanks a lot for making my day!!!❤