Friday, July 30, 2021

MY FRIENDS


A lot of my friends are introvert,

Whereas some are extrovert .

One doesn’t clean all the messy pile,

And other one is ailurophile🐱.

My comrade, who is a teacher’s pet👭,

From whom jealous is the whole class ,

And my pal with whom I enjoy doing time pass 🎨.

A few are MC, Valorant , FF, BGMI gamers🎮,

While others are underrated youtubers 🟥.

A few are “ piro ” at spamming📄,

And some who spend their whole day singing🎤.

A lot of them are Army - BTS fan💜,

A few for Jennie and Lisa who stan.

Some are potter head and weeb ,

And some prefer watching,

Amazon Prime over Netflix instead🎥.

Even after making some of my mates fool😵,

They still think they’re cool😉.


-TULIKA TIWARI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read, Comment & Share!
Thanks a lot for making my day!!!❤