Thursday, November 26, 2020


THANK YOU


I was waiting for this day,
As its thanksgiving day.
I want to thank you,
By the poem ahead this way.

There was a message to me,
written by my neighbour.
It is so wonderful,
So how can I thank her?

She wrote this message for me,
So lets go further and see.

"Tulika is our neighbour,
Who writes wonderful poems..

May God give her strength
To Pursue her talent,
To be successful in her,
Endeavour !!!

Tulika...see as your neighbour,
The magic is rubbing off on me too!"

How did you manage,
with so many lines?

Thanks for this message.
It has a Lovely fragrance,

So sure,
We will have dinner together.
Take Care, Thank You Geetha Aunty.๐ŸŒ

-TULIKA TIWARI
20+ Grateful Thank You Images · Pexels · Free Stock Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read, Comment & Share!
Thanks a lot for making my day!!!❤